“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
Learn how to develop the mindset that will let you chase your dreams.
Everyone has the ability to dream, but not everyone has the willingness to truly chase their dreams. When people aren’t living their dreams they often have limited belief systems.
They believe that their current circumstances and/or surroundings are keeping them from achieving the things they want to do in life.
We all have unique sets of circumstances in our lives that we can use as excuses. Learning to find those workarounds in our life that give us the ability to succeed, can inspire us to start implementing changes. These changes in our lives that need to be made, to make our dreams come true.
You are never too old, too poor, too young, or too rich to live your dreams. You might not get there the same way as others but if you start chasing your dreams now you eventually will get there.
Dreams are just dreams until you decide they are going to be something more. When you add passion to your dreams your life circumstances will not keep you from achieving them.
Dream chasing is not something everyone is cut out to do. Dream chasing is for those who dare to take a chance to believe, that their dream is something more, than a thought or possibility. Dream chasers know their dreams are worth chasing.
If you have been inspired to start chasing your dreams here are 5 things you should know about the journey:
1. There will always be an excuse for you to keep waiting for the perfect set of circumstances to appear in your life. If you are going to be a dream chaser –start chasing your dreams now. Don’t put off living your dream until tomorrow; we are not guaranteed a tomorrow.
2. Actions Make Dreams Come True
This is where dreamers often get stuck, the taking action part. A dream might seem like something that you want to hold onto and take with you throughout every aspect of your life. In relativity, dreams are great to have, but living them is the game changer.
Dreaming is the formulation of a thought and living the dream is taking that thought and implementing it into actions that will produce the dream. If all the great dreamers in the world kept their dream in the formulation stage we might not have things such as computers, phones, or cars. Think of the roles that those dreams play in all of our lives.
“great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
3. When you are chasing your dream be prepared to meet with obstacles. Every dream chaser meets them. The thing about obstacles is that you need to learn from them, find a solution, and continue on your path to your dream. Do not let your obstacles detour you from continuing on the path to your dreams.If you don’t start a journey, you can’t finish one. Click To Tweet
If Mark Zuckerberg the creator of Facebook would have given up when he had his first major obstacle in 2006 who knows where Facebook would be today. He instead chose to meet his obstacles head on and he continued to the next phase of changing how we all communicate in the world today.
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
4. Sometimes people want to go so fast that they sabotage the speed of their dream. The greatest dreams are the ones that are the most challenging; there is no easy button to living them. There is a transition phase that has to take place when you go from chasing to actually living the dream. When you honor your dream and quit moving fast… your mistakes are minimized and the successes are magnified.
5. It’s your responsibility to make your dream happen, not only for your benefit but also for the world that is desperately waiting for the fruition of your dream to change their lives. No one will ever be as passionate about your dream as you. Most have dreams of their own.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
What’s your motive for chasing your dreams?
While there is no guarantee of success, or when you might arrive, you will never know what living your dream feels like unless you put your shoes on and get ready to start chasing them.
If you don’t start a journey you can’t finish one. Start visualising what the end of the finish line looks like and manifest the outcome!